Sunday, January 8, 2012

Barts Bowflex Revolution Workout Chest 5 of 5


A workout routine for the chest using the bowflex revolution. This is part 5 of 5 sets of exercises that I do for the chest. This fifth set is a burnout set of incline presses followed by a flat press, followed by a decline press. It follows the order of weakest muscle to the strongest muscle. I will also upload routines for shoulders, back and biceps, arms, and legs. Each one will have multiple parts for the complete routine. I am not a trainer, but this seems to work for me. If you have any comments, contact me at bartsrevolution@gmail.com.

Stepmill Stairmaster Discount Purchasing Stihl Chainsaw Bars !8!# Power Outage Alarms Buy Online




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links